Self Storage Liverpool News
How to pick the right storage option for you!We know that picking the right storage option for you can be daunting, especially with so many options to choose from! That's why we've come up with a quick guide to help you pick the right storage option!
Storage options available!
Store4U have recently added a new indoor storage facility to our storage yard, meaning we can provide both outdoor and indoor storage to our customers. We currently have 25 indoor storage units available to rent, and over 225 outdoor storage units, but we are continually expanding our storage capacity to provide even more storage to our customers. To help you decide which storage unit would best suit you, we’ve written up a guide on the benefits of both options:
Reasons to go for indoor storage:
- Once inside, you are completely protected for the elements! No need for a raincoat to load up your storage box.
- Our indoor facility has full indoor lighting.
- The indoor storage units have two inbuilt locks into the door with two separate keys. No padlocks required.
- Standard pallet wide entry on all indoor storage units as standard.
- Full range of container accessories available to maximise your space such as shelving and storage boxes.
Reasons to go for outdoor storage:
- Our outdoor containers are ideal for larger loads. We have a range of larger containers available to rent up to 40ft in length!
- Standard width of our outdoor storage units is 8ft wide giving you even more storage space.
- Full vehicle access allowing door-to-door loading. Simply pull right up to the door of your outdoor storage unit and begin unloading!
- For long term storage customers, we do have some containers pre-fitted with an electrical supply or shelving.
- All of our containers have lockboxes on the doors to protect your padlock. Specific container padlocks available to buy from our reception!
We understand that one of the main storage concerns is security. Our site offers unrivalled security: we have CCTV in operation across the full site, a phone operated security gate programmed to open only to our customers and staff, and full outdoor lighting. Our indoor storage facility is locked overnight with a roller shutter for an extra layer of protection for your peace of mind. Not only are we secure, but our affordable rates and rolling contracts means we are one of the most competitive and flexible storage facilities in the area. Give us a call to talk about your storage requirements!
Published Wednesday 29 May 2019